Name list of NU Students for CEPT on December 24-25, 2022 (NU Students)
Examination candidate registering CEPT this month and catching COVID-19, please inform us by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to cancel the test and claim free CEPT for the following month.
Please read the following regulations before entering the testing room.
- All examination candidates must always wear a face mask during the test. Otherwise, the candidates will not be allowed to enter the testing room.
- All examination candidates must dress appropriately.
- Only a pen, a student or national ID card, and a wired headphone (with 3.5 mm. or USB connection only) are allowed in the testing room. And, there will be no storage for other belongings, so the staff will not be responsible for any loss at all.
- All other bluetooth or electronic devices are not allowed in the testing room. If detected, the candidates will lose their rights to take the test immediately.
- Examination candidates are not allowed to enter the testing room after 15 minutes from the starting time. In addition, if the candidates do not come to take the test on their registered date and time, it is agreed that the candidates forfeit their test.